During Future Healthcare 2019, which was held in London, UK, during 18-19 of March 2019, Innovecs’ delegates met with the representatives of various healthcare companies to identify healthcare trends.
“The most interesting thing identified during the conference is the transition and clear demand for digitized information, whether it be staffing monitoring, patient care/records, apps, or ‘virtual’ online doctors,” comments Ian Beighton, Senior Vice President of Business Development and Sales EMEA at Innovecs, on the conference insights.
Also, the overall digitization of healthcare was determined during an analysis of the projects that participated in Future Healthcare 2019.
Top-3 domains are:
- Virtual healthcare when telehealth services become more common, and when VR becomes more common in education and therapy
- The development of healthcare IT infrastructure, with a focus on data privacy and security
- The proliferation of wearable devices for healthcare needs and the extensive analysis of data from these devices for forecast goals
As an experienced developer of healthcare solutions, Innovecs can help you develop various types of apps.
Our latest projects include:
- Virtual medical consultation platforms
- Healthcare data management platforms
- Healthcare applications that use big data
- This fertility tracking app
If you haven’t had an opportunity to participate in Future Healthcare, or haven’t met our representatives yet, you are more than welcome to drop them a line.
Senior Vice President of Business Development and Sales EMEA at Innovecs
Chief Business Officer at Innovecs