Main areas of work: Linux/Windows servers, virtualization, Web services, Cloud technology, Security, scripting, monitoring, disaster recovery
Our IT team is growing and we are looking for Associate IT engineer to join us. We are working on creation the best IT environment for our users and strongly focusing on IT processes/systems improvements.
If you enjoy working hard, you are an open-minded and team oriented player, want to develop your IT expertise further, we are looking forward to speaking with you.
Installation and maintenance of equipment;
Installation and maintenance of software;
Solving of equipment and software serving issue;
Keeping record of the computer equipment;
Technical support of users on related IT issues;
- Experience in administration of Windows/Linux servers is a plus;
- Experience in administration of local network is a plus;
- Experience in administration of Active Directory is a plus;
- English level -beginner.
- Flexible working hours;
- English classes with native speakers and reimbursed professional training and conferences;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Gym 24/7;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code