Innovecs is looking for skilled and passionate IT copywriter to join our marketing team. You will be closely working with our guru experts in adtech, fintech and gaming to create outstanding pieces of content (articles, blog posts, infographics, white-papers etc) that will leave no person indifferent. Our ideal candidate loves IT, is interested in everything from how Tesla is built to why Scala is suitable for building a complex AI algorithms, and can write a blog post about the topic in 8 hours, from the research to the final draft.
- IT backgound/ IT experience or al least strong interest and good understanding of IT industry is required;
- Technical writing experience, online writing experience is a plus;
- Marketing experience is a plus;
- Excellent writing skills (grammar, structure, tone, language);
- Excellent English;
- Experience of creating engaging content (blogs, white papers, sales articles, website content etc.);
- Analytical and research skills, ability to research unknown topic and write about it;
- Understanding of how marketing texts work;
- Experience of creating ‘rich media’ types of content (presentations, infographics, e-mail templates, white papers etc.);
- Understanding of how online marketing works (traffic, visitors, conversion, analytics, SEO etc.);
- Develop content plan and create different types of content according to it (articles, blog posts, infographics, white papers etc.);
- Research topics, conduct interviews with experts, analyze and summarize information to create content;
- Website copy – write marketing texts for website, e-mails, landing pages;
- Update existing content on the website;
- Achieve KPIs on the number of pieces of content generated monthly;
What we love about Innovecs
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Gym 24/7, Yoga classes, personal fitness instructor;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves.
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.