- Take a key role in building the most intelligent global print cloud;
- Maintain and expand the infrastructure which is already serving over a million of customers 24/7 across 3 continents;
- Learn and build with the latest technology to meet the exponentially growing business demands;
- Manage the diverse cloud infrastructure with redundancy, fault-tolerance, and auto-scaling;
- Empower the talented multi-national team of creative developers with the best tools and automated processes;
- Bring the innovation to the customers with weekly releases, scripted deployments, and managed configuration changes;
- Keep it all secure with regular security updates, active and passive threat analysis and mitigation.
- 5+ years’ experience with managing 10+ servers in a distributed and highly available mission critical infrastructure;
- Expert in Debian/Ubuntu system administration and performance tuning;
- Hands-on experience with PHP5;
- An understanding and/or experience with the following would be a plus: Java, PostgreSQL, Amazon EC2, Nginx, Jetty, MongoDB, Perl, Munin, Cacti, Nagios, Amazon S3, Amazon CloudFront, Ansible, and Consul;
- Experience with Xen-based virtualization and general kernel and user space debugging is a plus.
What we love about Innovecs
- Flexible working hours;
- English classes with native speakers and reimbursed professional trainings and conferences;
- High level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Gym 24/7, Yoga classes, personal fitness instructor;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.