We are looking for you, who are passionate, hard-working, and talented Quality Assurance Engineer Lead to use your knowledge of testing and testability to influence better software design, promote proper engineering practice, bug prevention strategies, testability, accessibility, privacy, and other advanced quality concepts across products.
- Ensure that the client can develop and release faster with higher quality to its millions of customers across the world;
- Our solutions must not only scale to support millions of unique visitors a month from every continent on the planet, they must also handle rapid change and experimentation in a sustainable fashion;
- You will be responsible for creating and driving processes to develop comprehensive testing strategies for web and mobile applications;
- You will define and execute manual and automated tests to constantly improve test coverage and test effectiveness;
- You will lead developing of test automation on mobile test harnesses;
- You will deliver scalable QA processes and strategies across multiple products.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline;
- You have an interest and ability to learn and apply new technologies as needed;
- You exhibit practical curiosity; devising and implementing innovative solutions to technical roadblocks;
- You love building high-quality products;
- You have deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging;
- You have practical experience in both manual and automated testing of WEB, iOS and Android applications;
- Demonstrated experience in leading automated QA effort on large-scale software projects;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Demonstrated experience in measuring and reporting quality-related metrics;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Exceptional problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Have keen interest in staying current with the latest trends and techniques in the industry.
What we love about Innovecs
- Flexible working hours;
- English classes with native speakers and reimbursed professional trainings and conferences;
- High level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Gym 24/7, Yoga classes, personal fitness instructor;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.