The product focuses on an online lottery and trading instruments. The aim is to deliver services to facilitate both day-to-day operations and special needs of consumers, developed in accordance with the highest quality standards of the online industry.
A successful global media company that provides marketing and tech services for vast online verticals is looking for a Talented Media Buyer.
We need an ’Out-of-the-box’ thinker. Meaning not just handle large volumes of data, but be eager for non-standard creative approaches, be active and initiative. One who has a good nose for what he/she is working with.
- Proven experience: 1-2 years (meaning not guru, but qualified);
- Strong experience in buying performance driven Media at a B2C company;
- Proven, measurable results in developing and growing channels;
- Excellent analytical skills, an ability to handle large volumes of data and to draw insights from them;
- Experience with multiple Ad Networks;
- Knowledge of various traffic buying models — CPM/CPC/CPA;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel;
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and grow relationships;
- Good English is a must;
- Identify new media sources for our products;
- Establish relationships with new partners and nurture relationships with existing ones;
- Monitor and optimize media to consistently improve results;
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team to ensure large monthly campaigns function efficiently and productively;
- Reconcile monthly invoices from our media partners to make sure they match our delivery;
- Flexible working hours;
- English classes with native speakers and reimbursed professional trainings and conferences;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Gym 24/7, Yoga classes, personal fitness instructor;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.