An infrastructure platform that organizes, analyzes and finds value in financial markets data using state of the art Big Data.
We systematically trade US equities based on rigorous machine learning, artificial intelligence, and statistical techniques to produce superior, uncorrelated returns for our investors.
We uncover non-obvious relationships by processing large amounts of structured and unstructured data using advanced statistical analysis and data science. Technologically by use state of the art parallel computing platforms, such as Kafka, Spark, etc.
We are looking for DevOps engineers to help us design, build, extend, and test our infrastructure platform that organizes, analyzes and finds value in financial markets data using state of the art Big Data.
- Make strategic decisions about the core components of the technology platform under the direction of the technology officers of the firm;
- Design deployment processes for batch and real-time data processes;
- Design CI and best practices around micro-services deployments;
- Enforce best practices for software development, security policies, and production deployment;
- Collaborating with the technology officers in exploring and experimenting with innovative architectural design choices regarding data ingestion, linkage, analytics, and trade execution in Big Data-parallel architectures running on cloud providers.