Real money Slot games
Real money Slot games
We are looking for passionate and proactive Senior Software Engineer to manage the remote gaming server and design and develop game engines for the wide set of attractive online gambling games. The successful candidate will be able to take responsibility to implement and test relevant math models and develop corresponding high-quality software components that will be integrated into the common infrastructure of the mission-critical system.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject (math background is desirable).
- Excellent knowledge in Node.js.
- Backend development experience (Rest API practice experience).
- Experience in some of the development methodologies like Scrum, Agile, Kanban.
- The big plus will be the previous background in real money game development (Gambling).
- The big plus will be the good understanding of the base concept of theory of probability.
- English – Upper Intermediate+
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Design solution architecture and create technical documentation;
- Participate in discussions of business and technical issues as well as a presentation of developed solutions to the customer representatives;
- Ensure via code-reviews that developed code quality meets the standards/guidelines for development;
- Implement math models, test and simulate for accuracy as high-load and low-latency software components for the mission-critical system;
- Create relevant API’s and SDK’s and their documentation;
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system;
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review;
- Flexible working hours;
- English classes with native speakers and reimbursed professional trainings and conferences;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Gym 24/7, Yoga classes, personal fitness instructor;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.