Senior UI/UX Designer (Gambling)
- Be able to use the various software packages and have a thorough understanding of games technologies, especially with regard to what can and can’t be achieved for the exact platform/device/game genre.
- Be able to build good working relationships with other departments.
- Be able to communicate clearly with senior managers, designers, programmers, testers and other personnel in their own language.
- Understand of the technology used in game design and development, its capabilities and limitations.
- Research and test out different UI/UX techniques and tools appropriate to the technology of the games.
- We are looking for passionate and proactive UI/UX Designer to create user experienced and friendly interfaces for different games. The successful candidate will be able to take responsibility for the overall look and feel of games interfaces. Producing much of the initial artwork themselves, set creative and technical standards and determine the best tools and techniques to use in UI/UX production.
- A superb portfolio showcasing UI, UX and design ability;
- An art education in the form of Arts in Graphic Design, Web Design or similar will be a plus;
- At least 3+ years experience as an UI/UX designer in the games industry;
- A solid understanding of mobile app design for iOS and Android;
- A knowledge of the Social and Real Money Casino Market is beneficial;
- Have a passion for games and a good understanding of what makes a game visually appealing and fun to play;
- Understanding of modern UX design principles and methodologies;
- Have a distinctive and original style;
- Have excellent communication skills, including tact and diplomacy, conflict resolution and problem-solving skills;
- Skills and experience in planning software applications Jira, Redmine or other;
- English – Upper Intermediate+.
- Flexible working hours;
- English classes with native speakers and reimbursed professional trainings and conferences;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Gym 24/7;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.