Social poker games
Social poker games
We are looking for passionate and proactive UI/UX Designer to create user experienced and friendly interfaces for different games. The successful candidate will be able to take responsibility for the overall look and feel of games interfaces.
- Produce necessary UX/UI artifacts including high fidelity mockups and screen flows.
- Design tasks completed within the deadline and according to the task description and technical constraints.
- Analyze project requirements, understand user’s behavior, needs, and problems.
- Effective collaboration with team members to achieve best results.
- Understand of the technology used in game design and development, its capabilities and limitations. Research and test out different UI/UX techniques and tools appropriate to the technology of the games.
- A portfolio showcasing UI, UX and design ability.
- Proficiency with design (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc.) and prototyping tools, ability to quickly sketch ideas in different styles, produce and present final results and be open to constructive critique.
- The sense of style, composition, form, and color.
- At least 2+ years experience as a UI/UX designer in the games industry.
- Knowledge of iOS and Android design guidelines, experience in mobile UI design, understanding of the user interface design principles.
- Ability to quickly sketch ideas in different styles, produce and present final results and be open to constructive critique.
- Have a passion for games and a good understanding of what makes a game visually appealing and fun to play.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Good spoken English.
- Flexible working hours;
- English classes with native speakers and reimbursed professional trainings and conferences;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Gym 24/7, Yoga classes, personal fitness instructor;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.